As mentioned I can offer an absolutely sophisticated equipment, which suits nearly all gamers' needs. Of course it will be improved over time, so there won't be everything listed here, just in time (please feel free to ask, if you need something special). For the moment, my equipment consists of:
- PC 1: AMD Phenom II X6 1075T, Sapphire HD 6850, ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3, RAM – 16GB DDR3, Samsung 830 Series 256 GB SSD, second HDD – 1 TB, CD and DVD Rom & Writer, SyncMaster XL2370, broad band connection to the Internet, Xbox Controller, etc.
- PC 2 (kept in reserve): AMD Athlon™64 X2 5200+, Gainward 9500GT, ABIT NF-M2S, RAM – 4GB DDR2, HDD – 300 GB, CD and DVD Rom & Writer, Multi Card Reader & Floppy, SyncMaster 206 BW, broad band connection to the Internet, etc.
- Laptop: Sony Vaio SV-Z1311C, Intel®Core™ i7-3612QM, 2,1GHz, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3-SDRAM, 256 GB SATA Gen3 Flash SSD, Intel® HD Graphics 4000, broad band connection to the Internet, etc.
- Smart TV (Sony)
- iPad (4th generation, 16GB, iOS 7)
- Nintendo DSi & Nintendo 3DS
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (Android 4.2.2)
Working with CAT Tools...
As working with translation memories got to be a key factor for the translation and localization industries in the recent years, especially for the video games industry with huge wordcounts, I'm used to work with several tools for that purpose.
I'm working with the following tools for translators on a standard license:
In addition I'm working with the following tools on client based licenses: